Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Look what i did!!!

Isn't it pretty, I know this is so, like, whateverrr to you clever peeps who do this all the time, but, I did this all by myself.  It's a rose in our garden, my daughter took this pic I think.

I may take a photo of something more appropriate to my blog name at some point, but for the moment I like this. Big grin.

My eyes are like dried up balls of snot (nice) after peering at the many photos in my albums, so I am off the land of Winken, Blinken and Nod. (showing my age again).
kiss

1 comment:

  1. I like your new header, aren't you the clever one?

    Are you really going to bed now? Sleep well then.

    Nightnight. x

    ReplyDelete

This is a place for me, to try and make sense of my world, and my place in it. My family and friends do not know about this, I need some privacy, peace and freedom.
Please don' t leave unkind comments, I have enough of that in 'real life'.