Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

Surprise Star Trek

Have just got in (before the thunder!!!) from an impromptu and much needed  visit to the pics.  Middle Son treated me and I rewarded him with telling him most of the shit.

There has been a lot of stress, I am hanging on by the very tippiest tip of my fingers (just like Kirk and Scotty).  After the end of June I can breathe out - and rant if pushed. 

I don't want to jeopardise The Kid's counselling by hijacking it with Mum and Dad crap, because it is for other purposes.

Middle Son is concerned for the future but I had to tell him about The FW jumping on the Depression Bandwagon and a whole lot more he didn't know about.

To quote Dory from Finding Nemo - "just keep swimmin', just keep swimmin'". 

(If I was a clever blogger I would be adding a picture of Dory but I ain't).

Let's see what tomorrow brings........

1 comment:

  1. Helloooooo
    Keep swimming is good advice. I hope you ARE being kind to yourself you deserve to keep your nails good. You sound such a decent person by not wanting to Hijack the kids counseling time.
    Take care
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

This is a place for me, to try and make sense of my world, and my place in it. My family and friends do not know about this, I need some privacy, peace and freedom.
Please don' t leave unkind comments, I have enough of that in 'real life'.