Pages

Saturday 25 August 2012

The 'Not Making Tea' Post FAIL

this was a long post - funny, very funny and a bit shouty... then i accidentally deleted it...i dont know how and i don't fuckin care, i just did, right. i might come back later - who knows. yaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.
bollocks
bum
poo
or 'bumbuggerblast' as my lovely MiL used to say before vascular dementia started suckin her brains out. *weep*

ps I have 2 followers, there might be a giveaway!
pps didn't 'followers' used to be the maidservants boyfriends in dem olden days?

1 comment:

  1. Yes is the answer to your final question.

    Do not despair over a lost post, at least you wrote it which is more than I ever do.

    x

    ReplyDelete

This is a place for me, to try and make sense of my world, and my place in it. My family and friends do not know about this, I need some privacy, peace and freedom.
Please don' t leave unkind comments, I have enough of that in 'real life'.