Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Hello and Sorry

Hi everyone, sorry about the sparseness, now the sun is shining it's all a bit busy -

housecleaning, day out with friend (smashing and v v funny), actually hanging washing on clothesline, lots of crochet (tho need to settle on definite projects and stop 'fannying about') etc etc.. you know the routine lol!

I am pleased to say the darkness has lifted quite a bit and I am trying to push away the repetitive negative thoughts, go me!

I will try to get into the habit of posting regularly and learn how to 'pretty up' my page.

See you later...
Sue

PS I read a lot of blogs and enjoy them immensely, occasionally I even comment, I will try to find the time to learn how to 'follow' and put my head above the parapet more.
x

1 comment:

  1. Good to know that the darkness is lifting. To follow blogs you just need to add the subscription to your Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete

This is a place for me, to try and make sense of my world, and my place in it. My family and friends do not know about this, I need some privacy, peace and freedom.
Please don' t leave unkind comments, I have enough of that in 'real life'.