- FW fixing boiler with a slight mood on 'cos his local (ahem in the next village 4 miles up the road) is closing down* and he is staying in for New Years!!!
- The realisation that 'other' contact is still going on. Will keep you posted.
- Titting about instead of tidying up.
- Am determined to de-clutter etc in prep - for what...who knows!
- Tons more stick picking after the last couple of stormy days, the field is gloopy so am in danger of losing my wellies with every step.
|nearly finished (on xmas eve) present for daughter's friend|
|lush xmas cake made by son's friend-who-is-a-girl|
|I couldn't quite manage to clear this particular stick|
At the moment I am in bed with the tv on (Dara O'Brian and then maybe Gary Barlow) trying to stay awake, or indeed sleep, until 2014 begins. Just as he came in from the cabin in the garden I announced I was going to bed. I really really couldn't keep my eyes open. So he is down there sulking. Who cares?
The boys are out with their friends - good, they have a bit of a life.
Friends, I am hoping next year is better.
* The Russians are taking over the next village buying up the land/pub etc. The Russian Olympic Horses were kept in the posh livery there.